Multiple documents are available for download.
- Troop 380 Leadership Position Descriptions - [PDF]
- Troop 380 Annual Motor Vehicle Checklist - [PDF]
- Troop 380 Wilderness Encampment Handbook 2013 - [PDF]
- Troop 380 Patrol Method Chart - [PDF]
- Troop 380 Patrol Duty Roster - [Microsoft Excel]
- Troop 380 Grubmaster’s Shopping List - [PDF]
- Troop 380 Weekend Camping Trip Menu Planner - [PDF]
- Troop 380 Service Hours: Guidelines and Examples - [PDF]
Personal Health & Medical Records - The Troop is required to maintain current personal health and medical records for all individuals who participate in Troop activities. Individual responsibility is expected for the maintenance of personal health records to assist in overall Troop Health Status management. (i.e., Scouts are required to keep an original and current copy of their individual health forms.)
Honors Trip - The Troop 380 Honors Trip was established to reward regular participation in troop activities and service to others. - ( Honors Trip Requirements )
Troop 380 Scouting Links and Resources
Provided are links to the National BSA organization, Juniata Valley Council, and helpful scouting resources.
- Boy Scouts of America - National Council
- Juniata Valley Council
- Order of the Arrow - Monaken Lodge 103
- Official Museum of the Boy Scouts of America
- Merit Badge Information - Merit Badge Pamphlet & Requirements
- Scouting.org - Boy Scouts of America retail store
Scout Camping Accounts
Troop 380 Scout Camping Accounts - The monies in these individualized accounts are earned by the scouts as they complete fundraising activities sponsored by the troop. Popcorn and hoagie sales are examples of such activities where the scout is able to earn funds for his own camping account.
Tracey Lazorcik , troop treasurer, keeps the records for these accounts and may be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org with a request to withdraw funds from an account for camping programs and/or registration fees, equipment needs, etc. A copy of your email request (or the receipt of a written request for withdrawal) is kept for future reference, if needed. Scout account balances can also be provided at the above email address or phone number.